Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Summer Days

There must be something in the air that makes people crazy around here. Perhaps the smoke from the fires? Not sure but whatever it is I sure hope it stops.

High School started this week so my early morning training bros are unavailable for early singletrack sessions (Been hitting the books quite hard myself trying to catch up with some design work that life put on hold). We've had some good rides over the summer and they all ended with food which is nice. For instance this lovely bit of sodium replenishment courtesy of peperoni, sausage, and salami below.


The other morning I was out with Brandon and Nick and we were climbing some singletrack. I felt a stabbing sensation near my right ankle. I stopped to check it out but couldn't figure out what it was. A bee decided to lean into me. Later in the day my ankle swelled up and I lost almost all ROM in my ankle (the pic below was post ride....it got worse). Fun stuff.

After some days of to recover from freak cankle-ism (hate cankles) the trails called. Everyday is a good day to ride.




Apparently every day is a good day to eat some tasty food as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment