Friday, December 31, 2010

Saving the Best for Last

In the past week I have seen some not so smart moves by people. Saving the best for the last couple of days of 2010 I suppose.

First up a woman was driving with a child standing in her lap. She looked at me, smiled, and drove off like it was nothing.

Second, it was 39 degree and raining when I saw a little girl barefoot in her pajamas out in front of her house crying. I stopped and asked if she was okay but she didn't really speak much since she was about 2-1/2 years old. I rang the doorbell and knocked to see if she was accidentally locked out of the house. Finally someone came to the door. A man (guessing it was her grandfather) the barely spoke English answered and asked if she was locked out, etc. He said "No not locked out" and just stared at me like I was crazy for asking. He took her inside and stared at me until I was gone. Guess some people don't care about kids.

Third....not sure if it is some macho thing or what but I saw a girl running the same 39 degree rainy day and she was wearing shorts. Her legs looked painfully red and she was moving at an agonizing one mile an hour. Are tights really that much of a hassle? Suppose that warmth and comfort come after looking good and showing some skin.

Have a Happy and Safe New Years!

No comments:

Post a Comment