Friday, March 11, 2011

This N' That

First off, my heart, hopes, and prayers go out to all those in Japan. Devastating and mind boggling seeing the images and videos from the earthquakes and tsunamis. Tragedy like this makes all your problems seem insignificant.

Currently sitting here sick forging through some design issues. Has not been easy but it's most likely the most trivial thing happening around these parts of the office.

So how do you help a country in need? I don't know the answer so that is why I am asking. Money? Food? What is the best way?

Not sure but a lot of the products out there are designed in Japan such as electronics. So while the question and solutions are out to be discovered I will continue to support my Asian brothers and sisters any way I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment