Sunday, September 19, 2010

Rants and Raves

Today the legs are feeling like meat sticks. The rains have quieted down the dust but energy levels, looming deadlines, and a general load of things that just haven't gotten done prevented a roll out the door today. Some last minute mishaps with equipment put a dent in the design work adding some last minute challenges and scrambling.

Maybe one of these days I'll get my act together.


Got more calls today from some good friends. Nice to catch up with my college friends that I don't get to see everyday. Miss being around all you folks. Thanks also for all the cards, stopping by, and the food and dining related gift certificates as well. You guys know what makes me tick! I'll be able to eat for at least a week without having to do dishes now....and if I do I'm going over to Tom and Brandon's to steal a slice of pizza.

Getting tired of the whole 29er vs 26er thing. Totally personal preference. Like anything you'll get used to it. Just another good excuse to have another bike in the stable if you ask me.

Congrats to Farmer for tearing up the KC cross races on his SS mtb placing 2nd the first day and then taking 1st the next! Go Visenka!

No comments:

Post a Comment