Wednesday, October 13, 2010

At Ends and New Beginnings

Caught a little something that has put me under the weather for the past few days. Fever has me all hot and bothered. I'm sure many have been through this where they get sick but still need to push through and get things done. Lately it's been 12 to 14 hours of design work a day.





In the midst of crazy dreams, confusion, and a general feeling of not knowing where I am, the oldest has been learning on the 12's with training wheels. She's only been on the new bike seven times and she's got the coaster brake thing down and loves to skid. She'll take off from a complete stop and scream "Eeeeerch!" and says she's peeling out.


The other day we rode by an empty lot and she turned off into the dirt. She skidded to a stop to look back at me and said "Daddy, I just gotta get onto the dirt and rocks."

Maybe its in the genes

No comments:

Post a Comment