Saturday, November 6, 2010

The Cookie Told Me So

Coming down off the Halloween sugar high is always welcome. Fall is finally in full swing and the leaves changing color are quite spectacular. It's what makes this time of year my favorite season. I've been designing a lot lately. Just trying to get ahead to prepare for a conference and perhaps a visit to Bend to watch one of my athletes race CX Nats.

Hear that? That's the sound of cracking


Bear and I hit up some trails. The youngest got sick this week and sleep continues to be precious and insufficient in the household. A little worried because the MD instructed us to bring the youngster in when sick because of health issues of being preemie. Hope there will be no ER visits. Had plenty of those this year.


We chased some singletrack and rode the new bike path on Middle Creek. It's a great path and even better that we can stay off main roads coming back from Dub-Town.



The legs were shutting down today. Tends to be a common theme these days and hope there will be some changes soon. Like snow. Maybe I need to rest a little more this weekend before I head into final design projects. For dinner the girls ordered up some take out. Finished up with my fortune cookie and it told me this:


I will do so....because the cookie told me so!

No comments:

Post a Comment