Thursday, November 11, 2010

Wheels for Wheels

I've been hoping that the weather turns south and begins dumping some snow in the hills. Pedaling is just not really on my mind right now. Bear and I went out for a spin the other day and we turned around because we just weren't into it (at least I wasn't).

Bear giving me the "Look"




All the girls at home are sick and the oldest had a temperature of 103. It made it tough to get work done but pushing on is the only option. Today improved and they all seem to be feeling better. I was really hoping it would snow but a sunny forecast is showing for the next 10 days. Skiing is on the brain. As luck would have it a box from RR came and had the new wheels.


Maiden voyage was a bit sketchy. Getting used to tiny wheels and my not yet broken in skate boots from last season made for some interesting slipping on ice type antics. It took a while before getting comfortable but slowly it appeared I was getting accustomed to skating on wheels.

Not as boring when you are occupied doing something...in this case it was: Not die

No comments:

Post a Comment