Monday, November 1, 2010

Gettin' It

Got out for a spin the other day with Bear. It was full of goofing off as always. The legs felt like beef logs. Heavy and slow. We hit up some bike path action and found a new singletrack that parallels the RT all the way to the dam. It's 6 inches wide and not very technical.



We worked on our aero positions. After riding mountain bikes for so long I realized that my body does not like getting aero....not to mention reminding me that this particular body is not aero in any way shape or form.





It was a slow ride. Nothing exciting but Bear and I chatted it up quite a bit. I ended up selling off one of my ti bikes (Non-Seven) and glad that it is going to a good friend of mine. He'll use it way more than me so I know that it is going to a good home. Chalk up one less set of curly bars for me.



Is it snowing yet? I'm itching to get on the skinny skis as well as searching for some pow on the fattys! Also here is my farewell to JS. Thanks for the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment